A2S est une revue pluridisciplinaire qui constitue un espace d’échange et de production scientifique. Elle est ouverte à toute contribution de qualité scientifique reconnue. Elle comporte plusieurs rubriques et touche les grands domaines des activités de recherche liées aux sciences de la santé. Elle regroupe, ainsi, les domaines suivants : Sciences Biologiques, Epidémiologie, Sciences Infirmières, Sciences Médicales, Bio- technologies, Sciences Economiques de la santé et de Gestion, Sciences Humaines et Sociales, Sciences Juridiques, Sciences de l’éducation en santé, Biosciences, Biomathématiques…
Cette revue s’adresse à une communauté de scientifiques, nationale et internationale en publiant à périodicité régulière (trimestrielle) les résultats récents des travaux de recherche qui lui sont soumis ou qu’elle sollicite. Ainsi, A2S est amenée à accepter des articles de résultats originaux, des articles de synthèse et notes scientifiques, comme elle accepte des courts textes de discussions sur des problèmes scientifiques et techniques, invitant au débat et demandant des éléments de solutions. Elle apprécie des comptes rendus, des nouvelles d’événements importants tant internationaux que nationaux ou régionaux, des avis de parutions de publications, des présentations de programmes de formation ou de recherche ainsi que la publicité pertinente au domaine des sciences de la santé. Des numéros thématiques peuvent être envisagés, par exemple à la suite de colloques ou de congrès.
“Bio Bulletin” (ISSN NO. (Print): 2454-7913, ISSN NO. (Online): 2454-7921) Published by Research Trend. Bio Bulletin seeks to disseminate novel scientific results in broadly related fields of biology. Bio Bulletin publishes outstanding original research with an overarching goal of explaining how organisms develop, function, and evolve in their natural environments.
To that end, the journal publishes papers in the fields of Taxonomy, Forestry, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics. Microbiology, Biochemistry, Genetics, Genomics, Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Mycology, Toxicology, Ichthyology, Entomology, Limnology, Marine Science, Nematology, Ecology, Biodiversity, Environmental Science, Soil Sciences, Agriculture, Ethno botany, and Physiology, integrative biology, Veterinary Sciences, Neurobiology and Behavior, Physiology and Biomechanics, Ecology and Evolution, Development and Reproduction, Cell Biology, and Physical education, Symbiosis and Systematics. Bio Bulletin continues to emphasize basic research on all fields of biology, but welcomes submissions of an interdisciplinary nature that fit our fundamental aims. Manuscripts submitted to Bio Bulletin are subject to external review and benefit from thorough editorial support and excellent editing, timely publication (often within one months of acceptance), and wide exposure (open access after one year, free issues and articles, free archive).
Bio Bulletin has been indexed in Cite Factor, Researchbib, Scholar steer, International Institute of Organized Research (I2OR), Cosmos Foundation, Scientific Indexing Services, OAJI, ISI, Eurasian Scientific Journal Index, IIJIF, Directory of Abstract Indexing for Journals (DAIJ), JIF, General Impact Factor, Global impact factor, International Institute for-Research, iseek, Google Scholar, Slide share, Impact Factor Services for International Journals (I.F.S.I.J.), K-Hub etc.
The journal has no submission or publication charges.
The electronic version, Bio Bulletin contains the full content of each issue, including all figures and tables. PDF files of all content are also available.
1. “Biological Forum – An International Journal” (ISSN NO. Print : 0975-1130, (Online): 2249-3239), Publishes by Research Trend.
2. Biological Forum – An International Journal was started in 2009 with the aim to create an environment of Biological research as well as to encourage the budding scientists of World.
3. The Journal is running uninterrupted publication, covering almost all thrust areas of biology with special emphasis to emerging fields of current Taxonomy, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Genetics, Genomics, Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Mycology, Toxicology, Ichthyology, Entomology, Limnology, Marine Science, Nematology, Ecology, Biodiversity, Environmental Science, Forestry, Soil Sciences, Agriculture, Psychology, Physical education, Ethnobotany and Bioinformatics.
4. It is an international, peer reviewed, Referred, Free open access journal, published both online as well as in print version. The journal invites full and mini-review research articles, full length research articles and brief communication giving exciting current information of Biological research.
5. Biological Forum – An International Journal is abstracted and indexed in almost all reputed agencies of the world viz; ISI Thomson Reuters, CABI, Index Copernicus, GENAMICS, JOURNALSEEK, ISI, SIS, Global impact factor, SlideShare, Solidinfo, Scribd, docstoc, Proquest, findeen, Google Scholar, All Library Books, journals and Electronic Records Telegrafenberg (ALBERT), WILBERT, IIFS, Einstein Institute for Scientific Information, Academia.edu, YAMPU, Lexogen QuantSeq library, Digital expression profiling using NGS technology, Researchbib, Electronic Journals Library, German Institute of Global and Area Studies – Information Centre, Hamburg (GIGA), Scholar steer, CITE FACTOR, Journalguide, Journal rate, Research gate, Pubdb, impactfactor.pl, scholarshipdatabase, Newjour, DRJI, DESY PUBLICATION DATABASE, JuSER, Electronic Journals WZB, Impulse, Staats- und Universitätsbibliothek Fachbibliotheken, Bibliothekssystem Universität Hamburg, ZB MED ist Mitglied der Leibniz-Gemeinschaft, JOUR INFORMATICS, DOAJ – Directory of Open Access Journals, OAJ, Advanced Sciences Index (ASI), COSMOS and many more.
6. Biological Forum – An International Journal having a very broad International Editorial and Advisory Board which is equipped with a number of internationally reputed scientists who actively review the articles as well as give their valuable comments and directions for the improvement of the quality of the Journal.
7. Biological Forum – An International Journal is improved to Open Access facilty for free approach of the online full article to the researchers of the developing and third world countries.
8. We have a fast online article submission and review system to publish the valuable research articles of the authors as early as possible, otherwise, intimated within one week.
9. Authors submitting their research articles for publication are fully responsible for their research matter and the text, figures and views etc. , the Research Trend and Editorial Board members are not responsible for any type of plagiarism or conflict which is severely condemn by the publisher.
10. We are happy to announce that the articles published in Biological Forum – An International Journal, the copyright of the published article will be equally shared by the publisher as well as the author and both will have independent rights of using and getting the benefits of the article. The main author of the paper must be clearly mentioned in the article because the copyright benefits as well as the adverse responsibility also lie on the main author.
BJM publishs Research papers in various fields of Biology of microorganisms Including bacteria, yeast, mold, viruses, and etc.
BJM is a highly ranked, peer reviewed journal, which publishes only original research articles.
The main criteria for accepting articles are: innovation, importance, comprehensibility, and, utility of the article.
Audiences of the journal are: researchers, lecturers and students of the Microbiology sciences.
Specific subject of publication (in order of priority): [Structure, metabolism and genetics of microorganisms] [Ecology and Systematic of microorganisms] [Industrial, Environmental and Food Microbiology] [Pathogenic microorganisms] [Microbial nanobiotechnology]
The journal publishes original papers resulting from scientific studies in the fiend of theoretical and applied herpetology, brief communications and reviews as well as chronicle and current information.
Emergent Life Sciences Research, an International Peer Reviewed Journal, publishes articles on the most excellent findings across a broad research spectrum of life sciences. The aim of Emergent Life Sciences Research is to bring all relevant life sciences research together on a single platform. The journal will be frequently published and issued biannually.
Emergent Life Sciences Research journal covers the following scientific areas.
Basic Biological Sciences
Original Research Articles, Opinions, Technology Report and Reviews including Mini Reviews, Insights, Perspectives and Analysis. Manuscripts are peer reviewed by the editors and reviewers of the individual area of expertise. Emergent Life Sciences Research is a fully open access journal and all the published articles are freely available to download and read.
European Journal of Biological Research (EJBR) is a peer-reviewed, open-access, scientific Journal, that publishes full-length articles on biological and biomedical research. EJBR accepts original research articles, short communications, case reports and review articles. EJBR is issued quarterly in electronic version.
Published Quarterly during January, April, July and October every year.The online Human Biology Review is an International Peer Reviewed Journal published quarterly devoted to the broader theme of biological variations among human populations reflecting on their health. It focuses on research in all fields of biological anthropology including human genetics, human growth, body composition, biotechnological advances, human physique, demography, human origins and evolution, population variations, genomics, kinanthropometry, human ecology, human nutrition and health perspectives. The bodily adaptations made by different human populations to survive in different ecological situations are important in determining the future course of the human race. The journal publishes original research papers, short reports, review papers, case reports on specific research issues, book reviews, news and other scientific information.
Indian Journal of Biology (IJB) (pISSN: 2394-1391) is a peer reviewed print and online international journal presents original and valuable research in all areas of zoology and botany. Indian Journal of Biology updated two times a year covers the latest and most compelling research of the time.
Indian Journal of Life Sciences (IJLS) is the official organ of Global Academic Society. Indian Journal of Life Sciences is a Peer Reviewed,Open Access,Online and International journal of life sciences . The scope of journal is therefore necessarily broad to cover recent discoveries in structural and functional principles of life science research. It encourage and provide a forum for the publication of research work in different fields of basic and applied life sciences.